Administrative Assistant: Louisville, KY
Assist the office manager and controller by providing administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collects and compiles data for end of the month processes.
- Reconciles and deposits service, parts, and sales receipts on a daily basis.
- Prepares bank deposits, fills out the cash control sheet, and takes to bank daily.
- Reconciles customer statements and follows up collections as necessary.
- Enters cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Assists Office Manager in collecting information for Financial Statement monthly.
- Submit uncollected accounts to collection agency according to company procedures. Follow up with collection agency.
- Updates customers’ account information
- Performs background checks on credit applications. Give approvals for current charges.
- Assists the Office Manager in recording commissions earned for each sales person on retail and lease vehicle deals.
- Calculate total commissions earned for each salesperson semi-monthly.
- Add used vehicle inventory units and conversions to floor plan as they are stocked in.
- Stocks in new vehicles including assigning stock number, inputting into VMS system and accounting/ tracking and filing the certificate of origin and warranty books
- Assists designated bank representative in auditing inventory monthly.
- Prepares “dealer trade” paperwork for delivery and notifies requestor when completed.
- Inputs information and prints various Excel spreadsheet reports for office manager.
- Possesses basic computer skills and knowledge of office machines including Microsoft Office products.
- Checks company’s designated human resource site bi-weekly and completes required training.
- Maintains a professional appearance and neat work area.
- Maintains positive attitude.
MARGINAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in special projects as directed.
- Cross train other employees for this position as directed by management.
- Fills in for other office positions or switchboard as directed by management.
- Miscellaneous filing