Serves as the communication liaison for the service department between customers, telephone calls, and the front line service staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers all incoming service calls.
- Handles telephone and online scheduling inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains and/or verifies customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible, ensuring that “comeback” issues are assigned to the proper Service Advisor and Technician.
- Prior to customer’s arrival, checks accuracy of customer information, verifies VIN and/ or recall status, and prints all results to attach to customers work order.
- Updates changes to customer data when necessary.
- Handles customer complaints or concerns in a tactful, professional and timely manner.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards, taking initiative to exceed the customer’s expectations and handle potential and actual obstacles.
- Call and confirm appointments.
- Notifies Service Advisor and Service Manager of any problems or concerns the customer may have during the interview.
- Maintains acceptable attendance and arranges for work in process to be adequately addressed during any absences.
- Maintains awareness of and complies with all OSHA safety regulations and all applicable state and federal mandates.
- Checks the company’s designated human resource site bi-weekly and completes all required training.