Bachman Auto Group is growing rapidly and is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to aid in daily operations of our online marketing efforts. This is a full-time, entry level position (0-2 years’ experience) that will assist the Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a critical thinker, someone who is passionate, creative, adaptable, driven, and eager to learn. This position will “touch” every aspect of our organization’s internet marketing as well as other duties assigned to help our Business Development team – a can-do attitude with the ability to pitch in wherever you are needed is a must. The Digital Marketing Assistant will take direct responsibility for certain aspects of our digital marketing plan and will also be given the opportunity to learn, experiment, and grow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The following duties are critical to this position and will be required:
- Review site content, proactively identify content errors and correct as needed
- Research and prepare interesting written copy for the website and blog
- Update website content to reflect current promotions
- Represent Bachman appropriately by maintaining a voice consistent with the brand
- Monitor online reviews and work with internal managers to formulate responses
- Track web analytic KPIs and create reports on a consistent basis
- Work with internal and external partners to achieve successful execution of marketing plans
- Assist in creation of various marketing materials
- Keep up to date with internet and marketing trends and contribute this knowledge as an integral member of the team.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Additional duties will depend on the skill level of the candidate and what is needed at a given time. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Social Networking: Craft, schedule, and post interesting updates to our social accounts. Engage our community, moderate comments, respond to inquiries, etc.
- Editorial Calendar: Plan and coordinate an editorial calendar that supports the full breadth of our content marketing plans.
- Blog: Assist with developing topics, researching necessary information, and preparing copy.
- YouTube: Plan and upload videos that can become part of our overall strategy. Prepare the video keywords, description, and other VSEO aspects.
- Events: Assist with coordination, planning, and promotion of special events such as the Subaru Love Promise events, charity walks, and community outreach efforts.
- Image Editing: Create, store, and utilize branding images for our websites, social media, and blog.
- Paid Search: Deliver relevant specials information to our SEM team and ensure paid search ads have proper landing pages and content on our websites.
- Vendors: Work with third-party vendors to ensure they have all necessary materials to perform their job while also holding them responsible for their assigned duties.
- Search Engine Optimization: Improve page content, ensure site structure is efficient, keyword relevancy, etc.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Open to taking on new projects and working in an ever-changing and growing team
- Strong time management skills. Well organized and able to meet deadlines
- Tech savvy, comfortable with learning new technology
- Able to multi-task by working on various projects at once
- Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable with numbers and statistics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Positive attitude and personable
Experience that is not essential, but will make a candidate stand out:
- 0-2 years of experience in some aspect of digital marketing
- College degree in Advertising/Marketing and or Communications
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, or display advertising
- Experience with photo editing software, such as Photoshop or Canva
- Experience with website management software, such as WordPress
- Experience managing social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
Local candidates only: Louisville, KY
This position is ideal for an entry level candidate or someone with 0-2 years of work experience. This is a 100% in house position! No contractors or marketing service companies need apply.
This is a full-time position with health benefits and 401K available. Position responsibility can grow with the right candidate. Salary commensurate with experience.
Bachman Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.