Maintains upkeep and general maintenance of all building campuses. Oversees proper functioning of all equipment and schedules repairs when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and repair lighting when needed, replace bulbs, change ballists, replace wiring and covers
- General painting where needed
- Follow lock out/tag out protocal
- Change batteries
- Operate company lift and fork truck
- Maintain and schedule repairs for sewage pump
- Operate company plow truck and salt all campuses during inclement weather of snow and or ice
- Order paper products for all campuses
- Schedule routine maintenance for generator
- Cooperate and walk thru with fire marshall when on site
- Check sprinklers and fire extinguishers monthly
- Schedule all A/C repairs
- Maintain alarm systems and facilitate upgrade notices to proper personnel
- Use proper hand, eye and body protection when operating equipment or utilizing material that requires protection
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Check company’s designated human resource site bi-weekly and complete required training
- Complies with federal and company regulations regarding the collection, storage and disposal of customers personal, non-public information as designated by the Federal Trade Commission guidelines
MARGINAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Attends departmental meetings as necessary
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Maintains positive attitude
QUALIFICATIONS To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent. One year related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License
- Manufacturer Training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is frequently exposed to vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.