Place an application with us! Bachman Auto Group has been around since 1985. As a company, we are proud of the atmosphere we have created for our employees. Family values, community involvement, and treating people with respect is just part of the culture we have built over the years. Full Time Benefits
Full Time Benefits
- Medical & Health Savings Account
- Medical & Dental
- Go 365 Wellness Program
- Vision Insurance
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Paid Training
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Closed on Sundays
- Growth opportunities
- Family-owned & family-friendly environment
- Competitive pay packages
- ASE Certification Reimbursement (Technicians)
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians’ time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Happiness scores at or above company standards.
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
- Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training and supervising of service department.
- Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department employees.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
- Collaborate with upper management to make service department hiring and discipline decisions.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Consistent record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.