Shuttle Driver Job Opening (Louisville, KY)
Enhances the customers’ positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired.
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills.
- Keeps a timely shuttle route.
- Assists passengers getting in and out of vehicles.
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point.
- Notifies dispatcher or service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance.
- Checks the company’s designated human resource site bi-weekly and completes all required training.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MARGINAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assist in answering service department telephones when necessary or as directed.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.